- Adult applicants must hold a Clean Criminal Record from the country of origin and the country of residence if they differ. Their names must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the EU.
- An applicant whose application for citizenship in any other member-state of the European Union had been rejected is not eligible to apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot citizenship by Investment Programme.
- The applicant must hold a valid Schengen visa. Third-Country nationals that do not require an entry visa for traveling in European Union member-states, as well as citizens of European Union Member States are excluded from this obligation.
- Adult applicants must hold a Residence Permit in Cyprus for at least 6 months before acquiring the Cypriot Citizenship.
- Investments need to be retained for at least 5 years from the date of taking the Citizenship.
- Must keep for life a residential property (House/Apartment) valued €500.000.
- Rental of all the properties is allowed.
- The money for the investments should be transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
You may also like to read: