Cyprus Visa by Business/Profession Investment program
There are many factors that make Cyprus an attractive environment for doing business.
Cyprus has long established itself as a thriving business hub, with a vast array of investment opportunities in key growth sectors of the economy.
The island’s ideal strategic location, advanced infrastructure and high quality of life do not only represent key reasons to relocate and live on the island but are also at the heart of an investor’s choice to invest in Cyprus.
In this article, you will get to read in detail about Cyprus Visa by the business Investment Program.
Table of Contents
Investment of € 171,000
Set up as a Cyprus company and invest in it a share capital the amount of €171.000 (one hundred and seventy-one thousand euros only).
Represent a feasibility study of your company’s main activities and projects in Cyprus.
KYC (know your client procedures personal and family), Economic conditions checks, clear criminal records, and other due diligence and banking KYC checking procedures.
Visa renewed every 2 years.
Immediate two years (2) professional employment visa onto your individual name and on your company name. Renewable every two years.
Minimum hiring five Cypriot employees. Represent hiring contracts of employment and social insurance records.
Represent a tenancy agreement for staying permanently in Cyprus.
Cyprus’ business visa by investment program gives you the freedom of agreement between you and the Cyprus government for staying permanently in Cyprus doing business.
Represent a tenancy agreement for your business place of management and control of your company.
Obtain additional family member residency visa.
Cyprus business visa by investment program allows you to apply for a residency visa for your family members.
Be able to travel and live in Cyprus and in Europe subject to terms and conditions.
Company tax incentives attached to your investment:
- 50% corporation tax.
- 0% dividend tax, 100% tax-free subject to terms and conditions.
- Tax brief employment income on the Director / Investor Salary max 50% of the total yearly income subject to terms and conditions.
- Forex gains 0% whole tax-free.
- Profits outside the Cyprus jurisdiction 100% tax-free.
- Retirement and death gratuities 100% tax-free.
- Patents and intellectual profits 80% tax-free subject to terms and conditions.
- Research and development expenditures 100% tax-deductible.
- Start-ups and innovating business income 100% tax-free subject to terms and conditions.
- Filming industry capital expenditures 20% deductible subject to terms and conditions.
- Sale of shares in Cyprus no capital gains or transfer tax, 100% tax-free income.
- Corporate Losses carried forward against future corporate profits.
- 50 signed and fully operating tax treaties to avoid double taxing your global income.
- Group relief losses.
You may also like to read: